The Western Distribution of M2 show 80% in Senegal Males and as well as a Southern Distribution in the Khoisan at 17.9% with A small percentage of 3.4% In Ethiopians while the Brother clade M191 is 1% in Senegalese and 0% in Ethiopians.. Ethiopians and Khoisan Share the Deepest Clades of the Human Y -Chromo Phylogengy: (copy and paste in browser)
This group may also share genetic ancestry with other Indigenous Americans, as well as the Asiatic-African Moors of America. Morgan Freeman mt Dna shows relation to Niger with Songahai and the Tuaregs from the Sahara 2. Isaiah Washington- his (pops)- Sierra leone his (moms)- Angola. Quincy Jones mtdna L1c* Tikar and Igbo and the Bamileke who’s origins are from Sudan and Egypt. (click link below for chart to see PN2 = (M2/M191) at 48% and (M2/PN1) at 32% for Tutsi (M2) total at 80% Eastern Distribution. It is estimated that the current population of recent African immigrants Title: Reconstructing ancient L2a1 mitochondrial DNA links between Africans and Europeans Authors: Cerezo M, Achilli A, Olivieri A, Perego UA, Gómez-Carballa A, Brisighelli F, Lancioni H, López-Soto M, Carracedo Á, Capelli C, Torroni A, Salas A / Click link below: This means, that an Egyptianwith an M78Y chromosome has had a male line ancestry reaching back to the Pleistocene inhabitants of Egypt; as far back as the about 24,000 years ago. Condoleeza Rice- Tikar Tribe from Cameroon Most of the individuals that were tested with African Ancestry had West African Ancestry? African immigration has become the primary force in the modern diaspora. Bio Med Central | Additional Files | The RHNumt S compilation .. Figure 2 Africa | Africa Map | Travel Africa | African Safari Africa the Continent – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia “Evidence of the Early Penetration of Negroes into Prehistoric Egypt” African diaspora – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Egyptian American – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia List of the newly 53 African colonized countries “The socalled Black Population: 2000 United States Census Bureau” NJ State Police mtdna Micro-Chip Technology called Gene-Chip.. , Egypt, Egypt and the Blue Nile, Indigenous Y-chromosomes (father's) Dna in Egypt/Nubia, Kushites, Macedonian, National DNA Database in the U. A, Nile Valley/Nubia, Nilo Saharan, North Africa, Nubians, O-positive blood, Sahara, Sephardic Hebrews, Sephardic Jews, Sudan, Supra-Sahara, Ta-Seti with tags Ancient Egypt, Ancient Nile Valley Civilization, Ancient Nubia, Bing.com, Cushites, DNA, Dna Studies, Egypt, Egyptian Dna, Egyptian Haplogroup, Egyptian race, Egyptians are Not Arabs, Google, Haplogroup R1* African Asiatic, Haplogroups E3a and E3b, Haplogroups M2, Horn of Africa, Kushites, M35, M78, M78-V13, Nile Valley, Nile Valley Dna, no onw will discuss egytptian y-chromosomes with me, North Africa, Nubia, Nubian Dna, Nubian Kushites, Nubian Y-Chromosome M2, PN2 marker, PN2=M2, Pre-History Race, S. A recent DNA study by Cruciani that focused on the Y chromosome E-M78 revealed that it was ’born’ in North East Africa , not East Africa as previously thought. Blair Underwood – is a descendant of the Babungo people of Cameroon. Marcus Garvey – Maternal Dna traces back to Sierra Leone, Guinea Bissau, and Senegal his Paternal DNA traces to Iberia (Spain & Portugal). Keita-Boyce Study on Y-chromosomes of Egypt (IV) E-M2 is diversified with (1.2%)–Lower Egypt, (27.3%) –Upper Egypt. Y-chromosome (XI) E-M35 is diversified with (11.7%)–Lower Egypt, (28.8%) – Upper Egypt. Y-chromosome (V) E-M78 is diversified with (51.9%)– Lower Egypt, (24.2%) – Upper Egypt. (Whi of the ‘‘Broad’’ trend physiognomy, but found also in notable frequencies in Nubia and Upper Egypt, as indicated by the RFLP Taq I 49a, f variant IV (see Lucotte and Mercier, 2003; Al-Zahery et al. – Maternal DNA traces back to Mende from Sierra Leon his paternal is from Ireland. DC1/Cerezo_GR_2011_L Europe_manuscript_Supplemental_Data_S2_final_ cc=y mt DNA Haplogroup L 72.5% diversity in Sudan (East Africa) Mitochondrial DNA and Study of Human Evolution National Geographic Magazine -Ancient Egyptian Origins Investigation in the mtdna genetic structure of Barbadians Haplogroup L … Below is a display of the most prevalent among Egyptian Males..